jumpy tuning pins

Tue Jan 19 13:34 MST 1999

Newton,

At 04:09 PM 1/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, Horace, glad to see you reappear.  You remind me of the Cheshire
>cat in Alice In Wonderland, fading in and out.

I am sorry, I am so deep in re-certification, new installation, and
upgrade projects that I am meeting myself in the line at McDonald's -
and I _hate_ McDonald's.

Anyway, I am afraid that I am, at best, going to be able to only
keep minimally in touch here for a while.  These lists mean a lot
to me, as, except for consulting and a very limited amount of
concert/recording work, my primary contact with pianos.  I am
grateful for the friendship of all, and very glad that I can
occasionally have something of value to offer.

 > I know it isn't that
>stuff Les is sharing with me.

Well - HARUMPH!  If he didn't bring enought to share
with _everybody_ he simply isn't a Good Scout.  So, there!

>Have a happy new year yourself.

Thanks.  All the best.

Horace

Horace Greeley, CNA, MCP, RPT