(no subject)

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat Jan 30 10:19 MST 1999

The manager of internet services, recording technician and general
problem solver (to solve a problem with a Ford, hit it with a bigger
hammer) has converted most of the MSDOS machines to Netscape 4.5 because
earlier versions of the 4.x are buggy and tend to be unstable.

I installed 4.5 because I could not get into 'preferences' to change the
mail going out as HTML instead of plain text.

I am looking for ways to change some of it's appearances.  Some
improvements aren't.

			Newton