Membership

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun Jul 18 07:58 MDT 1999

A few thoughts:

Too frugal to pay yearly dues for dues would strain a tight budget,
priorities.

Proximity to a chapter to attend meetings

No desire for social interaction

No need for Guild association for advertising purposes

No place to store the accumulating journals   :-)

However, I am sending my application to the Boston Chapter tomorrow.

Regards,

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net