Membership

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu Jul 22 13:12 MDT 1999

Hi Jon,
Just catching up on some old messages.  Glad to hear you're finally
applying for membership.  But I don't buy your excuse about no desire
for social interaction.  You have already disproved that to me
personally by acting as my chauffeur around Cape Cod, and you happen
to be one of the more friendly (read social) members of the List.
Many people in this part of the country have to drive hours to get to
meetings.  With the ferry ride and then commute on either side, it
sometimes takes me over 2 hours each way to get to ours.  I was on our
exec. board for 8 years and served as President for three.    Where
there's a will there's a way.   We welcome you Jon, for you have a lot
to offer, but never think you have no room for learning.  (But, I know
you know that already)

Welcome aboard,
Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA

PTG