Membership

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Thu Jul 22 21:33 MDT 1999

>The primary reason that I hold IC membership of the PTG is so that I can
>use this and other valuable PTG resources and not feel that I am some
>sort of foreign freeloader.  IMO, only PTG members (being those who are
>prepared to put their money foreword) should have access to this list
>and the archives.
>
>John Woodrow
>Sydney, Australia
>ICMPTG

I would probably feel the same about this as you do if I were a member.  But
I'm not a member and I don't feel that way at all.  The list and archives
are there to anyone online and there are no current membership stipulations
preventing anyone from using them.

 I don't feel like a free loader but a technician learning more every day
with this wonderful medium.  If I'm labeled as a freeloader then that's
fine.  Whatever.

The information is simply there to view.  Making the list and archives
"property of the PTG and for members only," would accomplish nothing.

Jay Mercier
Glenwood, MN