lists for everyone

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat Jul 24 18:58 MDT 1999

Hi Andy,
Just a note of thanks to you for doing your usual excellent job.  I
wholeheartedly echo and support your sentiments with the direction of
both the CAUT list and Pianotech.  I would miss it greatly, but also,
the Journal would lose a valuable source of input if we limited it to
PTG members only.  Some months I am hard-pressed for top quality
the Journal.

There are obviously many top-notch technicians out there who have
never become members. If they are willing to share, we all benefit
from their expertise. Rather than make the Lists exclusive to members
only, let's begin to figure out why our organization does not appeal
to more good techs, and begin to change in those areas.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA