lists for everyone

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon Jul 26 14:20 MDT 1999

 andy@rudoff.com writes:

>Anyway, I personally have learned a lot from the lists and when people
>ask me how they can help keep the lists running I tell them to keep
>posting high-quality information (or stop posting low-quality information,
>depending on who I'm talking to

Greetings,
    I agree with Andy, and I believe that many of us owe him a big Thank-You
for his effort.  The internet resources have made a tremendous difference to
me in my work and the contacts I now have, and I , for one, would be glad to
see my dues go for payment on this bandwidth.  The Guild should be overjoyed
to have access to this level of instant communication, and be happy to pay
for it! I can't think of anything that returns more bang for the buck, and
the PTG members that use this service are getting a tremendous bargin.  I
will happily pay higher dues to keep it available!
Regards,
Ed Foote