KC Hotels

John Baird jbaird@fgi.net
Sun Jun 20 23:19 MDT 1999

Don,

Thanks for the mention of the Radisson. I called, book a room over the phone
for $99, then checked your message again and saw the $79 Web rate that you
got, and so now I got that instead.

Thanks again. Hope to meet you in KC (or possibly at the free breakfast
bar),

John Baird

Donald R McKechnie wrote:

> List,
>
> I just booked myself into the Radisson Suites Hotel downtown. It is
> roughly one mile from the Hyatt. I found the super saver rate on their
> web page; $79 per night, free continental breakfast. For those looking
> for that hard-to-find Tuesday night room, this is a good option. A brisk
> morning walk should do me some good. Or a taxi if I'm lazy.
>
> Don McKechnie
> Ithaca College
> dmckech@ithaca.edu

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...