Yamaha loan program...

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:03 MDT 1999

after reading all the replies on this subject i want to add to my response.
i keep all of our loan pianos in faculty studios.  they are appriciated,
taken care of, and at the end of the year they are in near perfect
condition.  (even the benches)  the dealer loves us.  my only problem is
that by the time i get the crazy things settled down and stable, they get
sold and i get a new batch of green ones.  it is well worth it though.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429