Budget info request

marquez pianos marquezpianos@buyrite.com
Tue Mar 2 08:19 MST 1999

I apologize for not mentioning this earlier.  I will be compiling this =
information for our use, but will be more than happy to make it =
available and share with anyone of the same need. =20
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 06:59:33 -0500

From: "marquez pianos" <marquezpianos@buyrite.com>
Subject: Re: CAUT-digest V1997 #121

Hi, I want to let you all know there are quite a few of us out here who =
do
not always appear on your pages, but do follow the threads -  and really
appreciate it. Thanks.

Following up a bit on Dave Forman's earlier  questions re: Salary, etc.,
would everyone please forward one bit more information.  What is the =
typical
budget for maintenance.  If you would, would you please 1)state the
institution (if you don't mind), 2)the number of pianos and 3)the annual =
dollar
budgeted - not for wages, just parts or sent out jobs. =20

We have a new Department Chair who is on fire for beefing up the program =
- when that happens how can one refuse.  Thanks very much. =20
Sam Marquez, Rowan University (former Glassboro State College) New =
Jersey