Archival problems? (was Re: S & S capo)

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat Mar 6 06:05 MST 1999

We could have had the CD ROM by July.  ECC had two bids.  One was from
my neighbor across the street whose company does this for fortune 500
companies like Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Rutgers, Bristol Meyers,
etc., etc.  Ours would have been a pet project of theirs because of
its uniqueness.

The board decided it wanted more bids.

This would have been MY project, MY Journals (disassembled in the
prcess) and _I_ would have been on site watching the project.

So, Jim, vent away and I'll join you.

		Newton