Light & Lovely Voicing (by Revlon)

Mon Mar 8 10:32 MST 1999

Hmmmm -

A sodden thought percolates close enough to the surface to be dangerous...
to wit:

I think that Denny Burger used to address this problem by carrying the
collodion/ether combination
he used (on Bose.) in small, brown, chemical bottles...about 2 oz. each., with
a "sufficient"
number based on what he thought he might need. I liked the idea, so blatantly
stole it, and have
never had trouble at airports since.

Since I really do not like the sound of keytop, I would use shellac or lacquer,
either of which
_can_ (clearly, with varying results) be thinned with acetone.

Local chemical supply houses carry this kind of thing.

Best.

Horace