Reporting Structure

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:39 MST 1999

I see no reason why any tech, staff or admin. shouldn't report to either the
chair or director, or the dean directly (which ever the case may be).  Here at
BYU we have this chain of command where there is a middle man betwixt me and
the director.  A pain in the neck.

At 10:16 AM 3/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello List,
>    I wish to know who you as technicians report to as staff
>technicians, (Department Chair, Events Director, Faculty, etc.) and any
>drawbacks or advantages you see with each?  Staff reporting structure
>revisions are under consideration at my institution.
>
>Thanks in Advance
>-Mike Jorgensen

Vince
<mailto:vince@byu.edu>
Visit the web page for the Pacific Northwest Conference at:
<www.pnwpianoconf.com>