advice on action parts

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sat Mar 20 06:07 MST 1999

Dave,

Do you have one of the Renner sample parts kits?  This (or ordering yourself
one of each particular item from each manufacturer) would allow you to "try
out" the fit and leverage of each combination.  There are a number of ways to
work with the mass and leverage ratios and this, in conjunction with some
experimentation might be your best route.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College