APTTA website

Geoffrey Pollard gpollard@greenway.usyd.edu.au
Sun Jan 16 19:16 MST 2000

List,

After a few false starts, the Australasian Piano Tuners & Technicians
Association website is now  functioning as advertised in the PTG Journal at
-  http:/www.aptta.org.au.  It contains information on the  Australasian
convention in Sydney 14-16 July this year and membership lists for State
branches. Updates on speakers & etc will appear as we move closer to the
convention and I'm sure the site will evolve in many other directions over
time.

Please visit our site and consider joining us for a great technical meeting
in a part of the world both cosmopolitan and untouched.

Geoffrey Pollard
Piano Technician
Sydney Conservatorium of Music