No subject

Lonnie Young Lonnie.Young@usm.edu
Fri Jan 21 13:45 MST 2000

List,

The University of Southern Mississippi has two H. P. Moller Artist pipe
organs that are to be removed.  I would like any information regarding
disassembly as these instruments were installed while the building was under
construction and will not fit thru the door.  We will be compiling a list of
interested parties who would bid, purchase and remove these organs.

To the best of my abilities I think there are four ranks.
The organ is in an encasement.
Both instruments were built in 1948
Both instruments are in working order
Serial #s 7438, 7439

Please contact me privately if you know of any interested purchasers.

Lonnie Young
Piano Technician
The University of Southern Mississippi
Hattiesburg, Mississippi