capo lube?

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon Jul 3 08:40 MDT 2000

Ken,
	Can you give a few more details about CRC? Any lubricating properties?
Is it a hard coating when dry, with structure more or less like paint,
or does it remain liquid like oil? Any notion at all of chemical
components? (Half gallon cans sounds like much more than I would use in
several lifetimes).
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico