Baldwin C in DC

Rolf von Walthausen & Nancy Larson pianos@traverse.net
Thu Jul 20 19:22 MDT 2000

Michael,
I pushed the wrong button and sent a question to the wapin webmaster (Bill)
regarding the link below to the recording, and he send me back a reply.
Anway, for some reason my browser keeps saying that netscape cannot find
the page in question.  Bill said he checked the address and it's correct,
but it doesn't seem to be working for me.  Could it be that I don't have
MP3 plug in installed (Bill's suggestion)?

Thanks,
Rolf