Dampp-Chaser systems in university pianos

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon Jul 31 15:44 MDT 2000

Dave beat me to it. That's what I have done in all faculty studios
(except a loaner program then moved half of them out - but that's
another story) and locked practice rooms. Reduces the tuning swing by
about half. I'm not sure the complete system is worth the hassle in my
situation, unless I come upon a reliable faculty member some year. (Not
a chance I'd ever come up with a work study).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico