M$ Word

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Sun Nov 19 22:13 MST 2000

All,

WOW!

I had not expected so much variation!  Most cool indeed.

I posed the question because I am finally dangerously close to having the
Kissin thing ready to send out, and I have been in a quandary as to whether
to send it out in Word, WPx, ASCII, or whatever.  Based on the responses so
far, I am most tempted to send it out just in the body of an email.  FAIR
WARNING: Harvey only thinks he's long winded...  There have been just
enough on- and off-list responses from folks who use things that might have
a problem that I really hesitate to send out attachments, and I really do
not have time to convert the thing into more than one or two different formats.

FWIW, I hate Word, and use it only when I have to.  I greatly prefer WP
(been using it since the CP/M DOS versions), but my favorite is still
WordStar 6.0...(it runs really, really, really fast under NT - but, there
aren't really any printer drivers - something of a drawback).

More later.

Horace