Joubert

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon Nov 20 00:50 MST 2000

Hi Horace,

The recital I wanted the tuning for was tonight. I was unable to get access
to the CD to try to "strip" the temperament from it, and had no success
with finding anyone who knew more than what was posted here. In the absence
of contact with the artist I decided that ET would be the safe bet--as he
had tried the piano and found it accepteable in ET.

I just wanted to try to go that *extra* mile.

At 11:17 PM 11/19/2000 -0800, you wrote:

>Don,
>
>At 01:06 AM 11/20/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hi Horace,
>>
>>There is always play old .txt! Or if we must have formating .rtf
>
>Seems to me like the .txt will be the most safe bet.
>

>Did you ever find out about Mr. Joubert?  ( I am curious because I have not
>had time to address the 440/temperament thing and was wondering what you
>had discovered.)
>
>Thanks.
>
>Horace

drose@dlcwest.com