THUD

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu Nov 23 16:10 MST 2000

Dan, thanks for explaining the former message. I too didn't understand the
phrasing on the first pass.

Regarding finger tight, I recently acquired a new client because they found
"spare parts" on the floor below their S&S 'B'. No hints are required here
I think. Prior to that, they had noticed an intermittent buzz -- one that
disappeared following the discovery of the extra parts.

The husband of the player is into everything: farm equipment, sports cars,
welding, woodworking... the list goes on. It was she who persuaded him
that, just this once, it might be prudent to call a piano technician
instead of breaking out the wrenches.

Sorry, I thought that story was going somewhere when I started typing!
Thanks for the clarification anyway.

Jim Harvey