THUD

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 17:04 MST 2000

**I originally sent this yesterday morning, but the server must've eaten
it....

Check the action rails--especially the joint adjacent to 50-53 on the
hammer
flange rail. Also, check those particular wippens. Is there sufficient
felt at
the frnt of the window to keep the jack from slamming into the rep
lever?

Have you been able to localize the sound of the thud? Describe that.....

Ron Torrella, RPT