B.Y.O.B. party

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Tue Aug 28 11:48 MDT 2001

I told Paul ( my replacement) that I would do this.

I was talking with him at lunch today, and he says that I am having trouble
tuning my 1098's because I use an accu-tuner and start at AO ( a zero) and
make my way up chromatically.
Is he as crazy as I've always thought??
 He was going to post here earlier and talk about this, but I beat him.

To the  fellow that said "ain't it nice how they always go sharp" or
something like that....He knows where my grief stems from.

I should add here that I have had MANY helpfull hints as to why they are
such pains in the hiney to tune.
One of these days, I'm going in there with some serious power tools and try
and fix the problem.

12 step program, here we come

:) michelle
stranges@oswego.edu