B.Y.O.B. party

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Tue Aug 28 23:58 MDT 2001

Susan,

<< without a lot of emotional investment >>

I know this wasn't your main point, but it's a good one.  Too bad, but
sometimes we just have to deal with it and move on.

Ten years ago I had a bunch of 60's Wurlitzer studios at CSUSB which were
absolutely squirrely.  The best thing to do with those things (short of the
bonfire) was to go through them once and walk away.  2 or 3 times made no
difference.  Nearly the whole run was like that.  Fortunately they are now
gone.
Expectations aren't high with the Wurlitzers, but unfortunately we have to
keep them low for the 1098s too....

Bill Shull