Steinway Inquiry

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Wed Aug 29 15:21 MDT 2001

John,

In preparing for my chapter program on the Steinway upright about a year ago,
I asked Steven Marcy for help with my numerous requests identifying old
Steinway verticals.  He connected me with his assistant, Panni Libero, who
could then be reached at plibero@steinway.com.

Steven wasn't at the most recent convention, and I don't know if he is still
at Steinway.  But he was very helpful, and Panni was pretty responsive to my
requests.
And unless the piano is of 20th century vintage you may not be able to tell
the model no., but Steinway will supply that too.

More often than not, the buyer information is the dealer.  But even that is
interesting.

Bill Shull

The In a message dated 8/29/01 12:27:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,