piano list prices

Lawrence Becker lawrence.becker@uc.edu
Mon Dec 3 05:35 MST 2001

David-

Do you know about the Ancott Music Product Directory that Wim looked up the
prices in?  Very useful--lists all currently-made pianos w/ their sizes,
finishes and prices, updated twice a year.  $42/year for acoustic
piano.  Also have electronic keyboard, computer, and discontinued keyboards
editions, at varying prices.

Available from Ancott Associates, P.O. Box 46532, Cincinnati,
OH  45246.  513-772-2282.

I believe Larry Fine also puts out an annual list of pianos w/ prices as a
supplement to The Piano Book.  Brookside Press, P.O. Box 178, Jamaica
Plain, MA  02130.  Was available from Independent Publishers Group,
800-888-4741 (US) or 312-337-0747.  $14.95 for 1999-2000 edition.  Not as
detailed and cross-referenced as the Ancott, if I remember correctly.

Lawrence Becker, RPT
Piano Technician
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati