kuerti query - report.

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Dec 3 08:07 MST 2001

Conrad,

Glad everything went well. I assume he played beautifully, as usual.

My concert Friday night with Horacio Gutierrez doing the Rachmaninoff
4th also went very well. We had a sold out house (800 seats), with
only about 4-5 tickets not purchased.

There was also the Saint-Saens (sp?) Organ concerto on the same
program. I was so tired after that week, that I didn't stay for that
but I understand it went very well.

That's it with the big stuff for me now, until the Piano Festival Feb.
1, 2. & 3. Kuerti will be one of the performers again, along with
Abbey Simon and Janina Fialkowska. Anyone ever work with her before?

Enjoy the holidays and get some R & R. :-) A busy Spring semester
coming up.

Avery