kuerti query - report.

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@cadvision.com
Mon Dec 3 13:14 MST 2001

Richard,

I have worked with Anton on several occasions, and Janina Fialkowska =
just last week. Janina is absolutely an incredible person. She demands =
an
action that repeats lightning fast. You can hear her, Anton, and a host =
of others at www.cbcrecords.cbc.ca , a lot of them on sessions I worked.

Best=20

Bob

Moffatt & Sons Piano
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
(403) 243-0385

-------

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:23 AM
  Subject: Re: kuerti query - report.

  Hey there Avery... you didnt manage to get any of that on tape did you =
? I
  got to thinking about things after I posted that link to that short
  peice... It would really be neat to see (hear) more of this kind of =
thing
  from each other.

  Wont be long before its really quite easy and practical to just send =
live
  over the nett... actaually its quite doable now but I understand its a =
bit
  involved..

  Anyways.. if you didnt get any of the Horacio concert on tape... =
perhaps
  something from your upcomming Piano Festival in Feb ?

  Avery Todd wrote:

  > Conrad,
  >
  > Glad everything went well. I assume he played beautifully, as usual.
  >
  > My concert Friday night with Horacio Gutierrez doing the =
Rachmaninoff
  > 4th also went very well. We had a sold out house (800 seats), with
  > only about 4-5 tickets not purchased.
  >
  > There was also the Saint-Saens (sp?) Organ concerto on the same
  > program. I was so tired after that week, that I didn't stay for that
  > but I understand it went very well.
  >
  > That's it with the big stuff for me now, until the Piano Festival =
Feb.

  --
  Richard Brekne
  RPT, N.P.T.F.