Lacquering Hammers Wait to Play On?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon Dec 3 21:13 MST 2001

It seems that the subject has become confused. The original question was
how ;long to wait after applying LACQUER. A response was made but
refering to ACETONE  / KEYTOP. Wim, you now apply the post that a S & S
tech used with Actone / keytop to Lacquer. For those of us who wish to
stay on the same page ... which are we talking about????

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net