replace/rebuild

Steve Kabat s.kabat@csuohio.edu
Tue Dec 4 12:53 MST 2001

Wim- If I were you, I'd ask for the moon- you might get it.  Here at Cleveland State, our music building was completed in 1990. The budget called for new D's and B's, then the budget was cut. Big surprise! So we had to go with a bunch of Yamahas and no B's and were able to get 2 D's through another totally fortuitous source. Since Ohio is in the Stone Age vis-a-vis funding for higher ed., it's a joke trying to get funds for a B.  From my perspective, I'd get new stuff a lighter your load and trade in what you can to fill holes. Hope this helps- be glad you have a chair that can contemplate new pianos!
Steve Kabat  s.kabat@csuohio.edu