Yamaha TP Bushings

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Feb 16 08:24 MST 2001

Jim,

I thought about that but there are SO many sizes available and about
the only instruments here that use the bushings are Yamaha's. And
there are only 8 G-3's and 1 G-2. Of course, there are still the 40+
verticals, so I may yet. :-)

This time I went ahead and pulled a pin and bushing and measured. All
of our Yamaha's were originally bought about the same time, so I hope
the bushings will all be the same height. Notice, I said "hope". :-)
Thanks.

Avery