electronic pianos

Sambell, Ted Ted_Sambell@BanffCentre.CA
Thu Feb 22 15:03 MST 2001

myself from asking if he or the people likely to use these instruments knew
the difference between a Kirnberger and a hamburger.

Ted Sambell

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilsons [mailto:wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 10:35 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: electronic pianos

ok, here goes my 2 cents worth.  They are cheaper than acoustic pianos, they
don't have to be tuned & tweaked as much at first, and they can often be
mobile from one room to another.

On the other hand, service is often a problem, and of course obsolescence.
In a few short years they're worthless.  they're also a poor excuse for a
real piano.  Like I said, my 2 cents worth.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH  Chapter