Guidelines addendum

Scott E. Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:17 MST 2001

Hi Folks,

I looked at the NASMs on-line data base of information when we first
started looking at updating our CAUT lists last year for the Newsletter
mailing. They do have information that would be very helpful, but it is not
available on-line. As near as I can tell, they limit the on-line access so
that they can charge their members (and non-members) for access to the
information.

I had to use our chair's account with him overseeing the operation, and I
felt a little awkward tying up his time with this, but I did ascertain that
it would be possible to order the relevant information, but that there
would be a charge for it. Maybe if the Home Office gets behind this effort,
we can get a budget for gathering the relvant information.

Scott
CAUT Committee member, and CAUT webmaster.

Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Technician
Murray State University, Murray, KY
mailto:scott.thile@murraystate.edu