Tax Question

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 11:45 MST 2001

John Minor wrote:

> What do other techs use for their "principle business activity code" for
> self employed activity reporting on IRS schedule C?
>
> John Minor
> University of Illinois

I've used 541990 (All other professional, scientific, & technical services
-- under Professional, Scientific, andTechnical Services), for many years,
without being questioned. I believe it was someone at one of these big
accounting firms that suggested in in the first place.

--
Ron Torrella

Sonata in C major, KV 330 -- W. A. Mozart
Four Impromptus, D. 899 (Op. 90) -- F. Schubert
Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13 “Pathétique” -- L. van Beethoven
Sonata No. 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27 No. 2 “Moonlight” -- L. van Beethoven