caut-digest V2001 #45 (CAUT spills his guts)

Mary Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 28 12:08 MST 2001

OK, OK, you are right, David, and I do apologize if I've offended
anyone who posts to or reads Pianotech regularly. The decision I've
made not to subscribe is based on my own needs and priorities. Most
days I suffer from information overload as it is. I agree that there
is a tremendous value in the info there, though I personally can't
process that much. Thanks for your post.

Mary