Teflon Reamers (# of flutes)

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Mon Nov 5 09:38 MST 2001

Daniel, Lance:

When I bought some Johnson Carbide was the supplier, and I was told they
supplied Steinway.  That was ten years ago.

It is important to get reamers with enought cutting flutes.  It is possible
to buy two-fluted reamers, but you need more than two cutting edges to obtain
a clean round cut by hand.

Bill Shull, RPT
La Sierra University, CSUSB

In a message dated 11/5/01 6:32:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,