Question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Oct 2 08:21 MDT 2001

List,

A quick question. Do you think an app. 90 year old
(the customer said) Cable & Sons that I could get
for free would be worth my while to get for myself
to use and restore it little by little? I'm finally
moving into a house the end of October and would
actually have room for a grand.

The only thing she told me about it was that it had
been refinished and that it didn't hold a tune very
well. :-)

I've got to make a decision today because she's moving.
What little experience I have with this brand was many
years ago.

Thanks for any quick opinions.

Avery