Question

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue Oct 2 08:35 MDT 2001

The difference between an inferior piano and a better one is the
materials and hand work that goes into the instrument.  If it is
structurally sound you can make a very nice piano out of almost
anything.  Will it be worth what you put into it at market value?
Likely not but will be _yours_, very personal and very possessive.

		Newton