Question

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 2 08:39 MDT 2001

You could CA the block, hammer pins deeper, fix up (dampers, hammer reshape,
regulate, etc) to sell and buy yourself a nice upright. (one option).
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
985.72P.IANO

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Avery
Todd
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 9:19 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Question

List,

A quick question. Do you think an app. 90 year old
(the customer said) Cable & Sons that I could get
for free would be worth my while to get for myself
to use and restore it little by little? I'm finally
moving into a house the end of October and would
actually have room for a grand.

The only thing she told me about it was that it had
been refinished and that it didn't hold a tune very
well. :-)

I've got to make a decision today because she's moving.
What little experience I have with this brand was many
years ago.

Thanks for any quick opinions.

Avery