weight distribution

Wed Oct 3 15:14 MDT 2001

At 12:58 10/03/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Dennis,
>You could use a bathroom scale placed under each leg separately. And block
>up the legs that are not being weighed so that the piano is near level.
>I would think that the weight would be evenly devided.
>Joe Goss
>imatunr@srvinet.com

Joe,

My back tells me that they are NOT evenly loaded.

Heaviest is bass corner, lightest is pointy end.  Basically, that would be
in the order the legs are marked.

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA  (563)-382-8525

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...