remember?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 00:03 MDT 2001

You've been to the Canadian golf course on the North end of Metigoshe?  Its
a small world indeed!  I have played that course myself...just as a test to
see if your pulling my leg...what can you tell me about the greens?

You want to hear something weird?  I mentioned in my last post about
Mackintosh toffee and today an old friend sent me some...Wow!!!!  I think
I'm psychic.

David I.