Hello

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sat Oct 13 13:32 MDT 2001

> I strongly suggest that regardless of how excessive the workload is, find a
> piano (or a few pianos) somewhere in the school and keep it serviced (and
> voiced!) absolutely to the best of your ability. This will accomplish a
> couple things. First, it will be provide a challenge to the piano tech and
> stimulate the continuing growth of skills and experience. Second, the piano
> tech can use the piano(s) as examples of how things would be if the piano
> technicians were properly staffed.

Excellent idea.  I kept all the recital pianos up to that level but had
not thought to use them as examples.  They were there for performance,
not show, I thought.

I still like having a public listing of work done when and when the next
is due.  Put a copy on every bulletin board available.

Thanks Kent.

		Newton