Stanwood's Method

Wed Aug 21 09:40 MDT 2002

Avery Todd wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I tried to send this to you privately but it was rejected. Any
> idea what it's all about? I pasted in some of the return information
> below.
>
> Avery

Hi Avery.

It has something to do with spam checkers at our University. Something about
those programs dont seem to like your university server. Perhaps its a mistake,
perhaps they dont do enough to stop spam. I am not sure. Just use my Broadpark
address if this happens.

For more information see

http://www.uib.no/it/rbl/

which is a page at our University that explains this service. Our EDB folks are
real agressive about spam and virus's.  I dont think I have ever gotten a virus
on my home machine from an email comming through UiB.

RicB