Mathushek "modern" squares ( Was Re: Hello??)

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed Aug 21 11:45 MDT 2002

:) THanx Tom!

Went to see it, and yes it did have  modern parts. I've pushed it on a
local piano store who seems to be able to deal with them. I did not advise
the interested party to purchase it.

THANX AGAIN!!!

:) Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu