Recording Fees?

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:02 MDT 2002

We charge $75 (I tried for more but was overruled), and the money goes to an
account I control, for piano parts, etc. IOW, the Music Department collects
the money. I'm just on the clock. Same general policy for tunings done for
other departments of the University, and for students and faculty requesting
specific tunings for "non-departmental" events (usually their own
recordings).
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico