Recording Fees?

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:53 MDT 2002

Definitely we don't want to do so many "outside" jobs on company time that it
leaves our department in the lurch. But I have the enormous amount of $600 per
year for parts out of allocated budget. It is understood that I take care of a
few other entities within the University, with the department's blessing, to
fill the empty coffers and allow me to replace a couple action stacks (ie parts
thereof) a year. It's what you might call a creative way to increase funding (I
manage to generate around $2000/year).
    Far better that there be an adequate budget line to begin with. But our
department has an accumulated deficit of $350,000 it is being required to
retire. Some times you gotta do what you gotta do.
Fred