Floating pitch -- & ear plugs

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed Aug 28 22:56 MDT 2002

Hi Greg,

2 cents for concert level work is pushing the limits of stability. I often
used the pitch correction mode in RCT with the spinner set as fast as it
will turn to compensate for instability, followed by a careful tuning. My
conclusion is that there is no minor amount. Classic "frog on the log" that
can jump 1/2 to the end on any move.

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.