they didn't flush either..

Thu Aug 29 14:52 MDT 2002

stranges@Oswego.EDU wrote:

> WOAH!!!
>
> You are a wild one, fella!!
> Seems you havee WAY too much dealings with this, and I sure am sorry.
> It is all gross, huh??

Shor nuf is. Particularilly bad this year as we are on a heat spell.  85
degrees for Bergenseres is hell I can tell you. These folks are used to
maximums of 60 unless they travel halfway around the world to get some real
sun.

> :)
>
> Heh!! Never knew we could say the "S" word on here.

Well, to be truthfull... its not really so popular. But the context here is
fair enough. Besides... I'm forgiven because I have become Norwegianized.  We
have a hard time understanding the english usage of bodily functions as dirty
words. For us... the worst, the most ugly thing you can say is Fæn Smette i
Helvete !... which translates rougly to (The) Devil (throws a) Tantrum in
Hell.

Employing the expression in a more aggressive manner would never do tho:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.