floated pitches..

Thu Aug 29 14:58 MDT 2002

stranges@Oswego.EDU wrote:

> AHEM!!
>
> ( Here's my 200 cts..)
>
> 8 to 12 cents sharp of prevention is worth not pounding for cure.

You related to Yoda by chance ??

> Leave the thing up a bit, ya silly's and lets talk about this poop problem
> I got here.

Ok girl... lets talk poop :) Green soap will do the job nicely... if you can
get that over here. Look in some of those yuppie shops, you know the ones with
all the alternative life style and psuedo health foods products. You might
pick up a couple sticks of insence as well to help clear the squirrel scent
out. Might I suggest the Talbanashi Orange Seed variety ?? Leave a delicate
hint of Spring in Schezhuan in the air. :)

> :) Michelle
> ( who's pooped out-from tuning, too.)

Boy dont I know it... 94 pianos so far this month... be glad when the fall
school startup is over and all is under control once again.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.